It’s a Bit Stuart Smalley, but . . .
ByEncouragement, Job Search Tips— — Posted in
I came upon this from a post from a page I am a “fan” of on my Facebook Page & thought how fun it would be to make some of these & secretly, randomly post them around town – and I just might! And I encourage you to do, so, too, if so inspired! (and then write & tell me about it!)
Then I thought, “If I did a Positive Thoughts just for Job Seekers” version, what should it say?
Here’s a few of my thoughts – love you to add yours in the comments below. Oh, and if you make any version of one of these to post, I’ll give you a free resume critique if you send me a picture of it wherever you plant it around town, and permission to share that picture to inspire others, of course!
Okay, so I’m thinking:
POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR JOB SEEKERS:
- I have strong, marketable skills
- I’m so thankful for my references & their willingness to help me
- The right job in the right timing shows up for me
- I’m a great interviewee, completely comfortable at all times
- I remain motivated to search out perfect work for me. I trust it IS out there.
- I write attention-grabbing, impactful cover letters with ease, quickly
- I enjoy this free-time I now have as often as I can after doing my job search due-diligence regularly
- And for now, how about just:
- I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people want to hire me! 🙂 *
*Classic SNL’s Stuart Smalley