Core Confidence Process
GET CLEAR. GET CONFIDENT. GET THE JOB.
RESUME CONFIDENCE SERVICES
Core Components of Confidence Process (below)
Additional Info on What it’s Like to Work With Me (content/formatting/timeframes/pricing – Click here for What to Expect)
The Core Components of Confidence Process:
- CLARITY Creates Courage (and quells doubt)
- CONVINCING COMMUNICATION (Show, Don’t Tell)
- CONVICTION of Your Value – and – Your Values
1st Step: CLARITY
KNOW YOUR CURRENT CAREER DIRECTION. An effective resume is tailored to your targeted roles, so the FIRST step is knowing where you want to go NOW (and whether that’s similar, or not, to what you’ve done in the past)
- To get started, I’ll give you an exercise to complete to hone in on your current goals and ideal jobs
We want you to KNOW YOUR KEY QUALITIES & QUALIFICATIONS so we can work on communicating those clearly in each component of your job search.
2nd Step: CONVINCING COMMUNICATION: (aka SHOW, DON’T TELL)
We share your story, and use consistency and repetition – on your resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letters, in your interview answers, and in casual conversation (like reaching out to your contacts or networking). This way it sticks in people’s minds and forms your ‘brand’. This is compelling to the reader/listener, highlights of your story & skills – it captures their curiosity to want to learn more.
- Every client gets a personalized, detailed questionnaire (not a generic, standard form many ‘resume mill’ companies use), the “Resume Research Question List” to complete & return for me to use as the necessary content, and insight, into your special contributions & unique traits. I use this all to guide me as I craft your documents.
3rd Step: CONVICTION of Your Value -and- Your Values.
In order to do the first two, you need to know at all levels that your key qualities and qualifications bring real VALUE to an employer, and come at the job search from this position of mutual benefit.
Conviction also comes in that clarity about your desired career direction – and that what you want and need in your work life matters – a lot. If you are unhappy at work, you’ll just be doing all of this job search stuff over again much too soon (and no one wants that!)
Your work should reflect your personal values, too – in the type of environment you thrive in, the type of tasks you enjoy and are good at, and that it’s balanced and workable with your life outside the workplace, too.
Standing confidently in these convictions put you in a position to find and get what you most want at work.
- This experience is just woven within and inherently part of the entire process as you go. You can get an idea of what this is about in this short video. Read some descriptive accounts from past clients about what to expect and what they gained from the whole process on my LinkedIn profile Recommendations
And THAT is what I help you do – and –
teach you how to do for yourself:
Get clear, how to show your qualities & qualifications to capture curiosity
then confidently stand in your value.