Option #2: Resume Review
This critique includes:
- if your resume would capture my interest if I was a hiring manager (or not – and why);
- format input and changes for polish and visual impact;
- pointers on strategy;
- the strengths of your current document and
- KEY IMPROVEMENTS to make
- It’s not a full service, in-depth rewrite
- It’s not great if you need a major overhaul, such as if your resumes is very very outdated, or more than 2-3 pages
- It’s not meant to help you ‘rebrand’ completely into a new career or field
Resume Review & Editing Coaching service:
Budget minded guidance to help YOU rewrite your resume, step by step.
Here’s how it works:
- We start with a personalized Resume Review (as described above)
- You then use this, and, several bonus reference guides (“How To” tip sheets and examples) to edit your resume yourself, following my suggestions in the Resume Review.
- You’ll also get free access to my Udemy class “Review Your OWN Resume” for supporting videos as well (though watching them isn’t required, some may find an audio /video version of general resume critique information also helpful)
- You send your first draft rewrite back to me, having incorporated all the feedback and information provided
- I send a 2nd round of specific input (a 2nd review) to help you further fine tune and edit your resume
- We do this another (3rd) time as needed, with the option to add on additional rounds of feedback if desired
Voila! You’ve had the benefit of the input of a professional resume writer with 15 years experience helping you rewrite your resume, at a fraction of the full cost of a Branded Resume Rewrite that I’d write for you myself.
Email me directly for more details on this, or any of my services/packages