“DIY” Do-It-Yourself with
(We’re a Team – I’m the Coach, You Run the Plays)
I am your coach while you teach yourself using the in depth instruction materials I provide (your ‘play book’)
You ‘run the plays’ & do the ‘heavy lifting’ while I cheer you on and make your game plan from the sidelines. (Can you tell I’m a former athlete?)
These are budget minded options great for motivated self starters.
|In-Depth Resume Review*|
What it is: PERSONAL and DETAILED feedback from me of your current resume based on your current stated job goals.
- First impressions with the “10-second scan” test with employers (to get in the “yes” pile for an interview – or not)
- What’s working and not working with your current format and content and why (I’m honest, but kind, don’t worry 🙂 )
- Specific suggestions for changes to make
- Recommendation of which format to use (Chronological or Functional) for your rewritten resume
|Reinvent Your Resume Road Map*|
What it is: 50+ page pdf guide with step-by-step written guidance on how to rearrange and edit your old resume to market you for new goals
- Includes: An In Depth Resume Review (see above)
- Skills Focus: what to emphasis, or de-emphasis from your past to sell yourself for your new career.
- Strategic Format: the layout of your resume helps, or hinders, your clarity.
- Establish Your New Expertise: rebrand yourself!
- Many real client resume examples to illustrate how to do this successfully!
|Behavioral Interview Guide *|
“Prove YOU in the Interview”
What it is: this is a budget minded “DIY” (do-it-yourself) interview coaching option.
You will learn the key strategies and structures I teach one-on-one in my individual training sessions with the following materials:
Includes: 15 page pdf & 45 min mp3 audio recording
- What IS Behavioral Interviewing style? What types of questions, and answers, are expected?
- SAO/STAR – How to Use This Simple Structure to Keep Your Answers Clear, Concise, and Easy to Follow
- How to Incorporate Example Stories
- Lists of: Top 10 Commonly Asked Interview Questions and 50 Sample Behavioral Interviewing Questions
- Simple Interview Tips to Make a Big Impression
*50% of the “DIY” Guide fees will be applied to purchase of related single or packaged services if you want further, personal 1-1 assistance for me
Please also see the Single Services and Packages pages for information on resume writing, interview skills practice, cover letters and other Resume Confidence personalized offerings to help you in your job search.
|Ask a Manager: Secrets of a Hiring Manager e-book|
From Ask a Manager about this book: “If you’ve ever wished that you could look into the brain of a hiring manager to find out what you need to do to get hired, How to Get a Job: Secrets of a Hiring Manager is for you.
Written from my perspective as a long-time hiring manager, this e-book gives you step-by-step guidance through every stage of your job search … explaining at each step what a hiring manager is thinking and what they want to see from you …”
I’ve read this & it’s GOOD, people! Alison already wrote it, so I don’t have do! (true confession: this is an affiliate link – I get a little bit if you buy from here, but it doesn’t cost you any more!)
I only recommend things I have read/tried and know are QUALITY offers!
Please request a price list and further information:
When you do, please include:
- A little bit of info about the type of work you are looking for and how I can help, and,
- Your current resume (even if it isn’t updated yet)
I look forward to hearing from you & helping YOU reclaim your job search mojo!