VIDEO: What the Employer Needs – What YOU Need
In this segment:
Listen to what they employer is saying, and NOT saying, for clues about:
- what they really need, and are looking for in the right candidate (their new employee), and,
- what the company is really like, and what you may be walking into with this job….
About the rest of the INTERVIEW SIGHTS class / playlist on my YouTube channel:
- I like to conduct my classes more like a conversation than a lecture to keep you interested and engaged
- I’m all about supporting job seekers that are looking for a mutual match, and finding a job you love
- I strive to inspire, encourage, educate and connect with you while giving professional, time tested advice and guidance
In this upbeat and inviting class of digestible bits & tips, we’ll go over some important insights to support you, on personal and practical levels, to be effective, memorable and clearly communicate your skills and value in a job interview.
Section 1: The Dual Purpose of an Interview – it’s not JUST about winning the job offer
Section 2: Learn 3 Simple Interview Strategies for Clarity and Confidence – what I teach my clients
Section 3: Top 3 Tips on Most Asked Client Questions